If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide ImageBam with the following information:
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to Imagebam.com's Designated Agent

Please do not send any other notices or communications to the Designated Agent, who is appointed solely for the purposes of receiving notices of copyright claims under the DMCA.